Hello kittens. Today is the first morning I haven't had to wake up for some kind of organized activity. The date with the Frenchman went well. He met me at the Piccadilly tube stop and he was a cutie! The bone structure comment was dead on and he was tall and manly with great sandy curly hair. I would also like to add that he was wearing a turtle neck sweater, which in my opinion would not fly in the states, but he was so Europeanly beautiful that it definitely worked. (He was also obviously wearing a scarf if you were wondering.) Anyways, we went to a cocktail bar and just chatted and had drinks. Apparently he's a half and half type of guy: Brazilian and French, he informed me that I absolutely must go to Brazil. Marcel is currently completing his masters degree in engineering while working at the same time. It should also be noted that he definitely falls into the charming, complimentary, Frenchman stereotype. After a couple of hours we parted ways. He dropped me off at the club where all my friends were and he went home because he was traveling to Spain in the morning for business. Supposedly we are meeting up for dinner when he returns from Spain but we shall see.
Moving on...last night we did it up American style and played some BP, instead of going to the Eye as originally planned. I was absolutely exhausted last night because I stayed up til 3:30 the previous night then had to wake up at 8 am the next day for work and then class registration. For my work I will need to memorize every artist that the gallery features and a list of their works, which is slightly daunting, but also exciting because I will be learning so much. European people do not have mad computer skills either; they are using outdated software, are lacking knowladge of any keyboard shortcuts, and they type with four fingers...geez o peterson ladies, we gotta get some "ctrl-c" "ctrl-v" action going on at the very least!
We are going to the Tate Modern today (so pumped), and the London Eye tonight which will be a full day of exciting things! Erin has another date with her boy tonight (they are going ice skating and then out to eat for Moroccan...how cute!!) So we will obviously be strategizing outfit options today as well. So as you can see friends and family I am ready to begin an action packed day. I hope all is well and I love you all very much! Tata! (I don't think people actually say that, but it does sound quite British)
Your guy sounds like he is doing some pretty big things! Thats cool! I am sitting with adam and rach and we are watching the X Games, its in Aspen Colorado! Anyway, so maybe i should move there and I can be a receptionist since I am amazing at typing! haha
ReplyDeleteWell have fun at the Tate, that would be so amazing to see!
Take care!!!